MarTERA cofunded call: 44 proposals selected to submit full proposal
The ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA on marine and maritime technologies opened a call for transnational research and innovation projects in different areas of maritime and marine technologies in December 2016. This call was initiated by 18 funding organisations of the former ERA-NET MARTEC consortium and JPI OCEANS members from 16 countries/regions.
The call has a budget of about EUR 30 million collaborative research and innovation projects in the following areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
96 Pre-proposals were submitted to the MarTERA cofunded call 2017. After eligibility check and evaluation, the consoritia of 44 pre-proposals (requesting EUR 46 million) have been invited to submit their full-proposal by September 2017.
For more information about the MarTERA cofunded call 2017: please go to the MarTERA website