MarTERA Call 2017: 19 proposals selected for funding
The ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA on marine and maritime technologies opened a call for transnational research and innovation projects in different areas of maritime and marine technologies in December 2016. This call was initiated by 18 funding organisations of the former ERA-NET MARTEC consortium and JPI OCEANS members from 16 countries/regions.
The call aims to support collaborative research and innovation projects in the following areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
96 pre-proposals were submitted to the MarTERA cofunded call 2017, and 44 consortia were invited to submit their full-proposal by September 2017. Eventually 19 proposals have been selected for funding, requesting EURO 23 000 000 in total.
For more information, please go the ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA website