2017 Bioeconomy Investment Summit
The 2017 Bioeconomy Investment Summit will take place in Helsinki, Finland on 14 and 15 December 2017. The Summit discusses the potential the bioeconomy has to offer in building a sustainable future, and how to mobilise investments to unlock that potential. Key topics include:
- Regulatory policy environment with regard to the transition towards a circular bioeconomy
- Bioeconomy products and services value chains, including sustainability issues
- Private and public financing opportunities for the bioeconomy
- Identification of barriers and obstacles for investments in the bioeconomy
- International bioeconomy markets
- Europe’s bioeconomy strategy development
The summit is a follow up of the Bioeconomy Investment Summit organised by the European Commission in 2015, and builds on the results of the Lodz Bioeconomy Congress and the Bratislava Bioeconomy Conference in 2016.
Registration for the Summit opens in autumn.
For the programme of and more information: see the 2017 Bioeconomy Investment Summit website